Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Return

I am leaving for Argentina in less than a month now. This is going to be my official blog site for this experience, so I hope everyone will bookmark it and check back over the next few months. Supposedly I am going to have internet access in my apartment in Buenos Aires, so that will make this blogging process a little easier.

I am also going to attempt something else this summer in addition to maintaining a blog. I am going to try to make an audio documentary to tell the story of my experience of learning Spanish. I may include some video footage if I am feeling so technically inclined. I hope to incorporate this form of audio journalism into my Spanish and Latin American studies at Evergreen in order to fuse some sort of This American Life-inspired Spanish/English hybrid major. Oh, Evergreen...

But first, Argentina! I leave on June 28 at some ridiculously early hour. I guess I'll keep everyone posted.

Holly

1 Comments:

At July 2, 2007 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Mariano said...

Hey Holly,
Is a good idea the blog. I bet you are going to write a lot of things here about your trip. Un abrazo grande.
Mariano

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home